Hydro-Seeding / Sod
From our base in Wilton, NH, we at Perfect Creations Landscape & Hardscape, LLC cater to clients in and around Acton, Carlisle, Concord, Bedford, Westford, Groton, MA, and Hollis, Bedford, Amherst, NH, as well as Lake Regions and the Sea Coast.
Our hydroseeded lawns have transformed the appearance and functionality of homes and commercial establishments across the region. We have also created beautiful and functional lawn spaces. As a well-established company, we have built a very solid client base and completed numerous projects in the surrounding areas as well.
Hydroseeded Lawns InstallationsMany people like the idea of having hydroseeded lawns. In this process, a slurry of mulch and seed is used in planting a lawn. It is an alternative to the conventional process of sowing/broadcasting dry seed. There are a number of benefits to hydroseeding such as:
- Hydroseeded yards resist weeds and disease
- Maintain full growth
- Has retaining mulch which helps the seeds germinate faster and grow resilient and strong roots.
- Cheaper than sod installations
Sod Lawns InstallationsSod lawns are fast becoming the popular choice for residential and commercial lawn spaces. It is available in squares or rolls and can be installed in outdoor areas of any shape and size. The different benefits of sod lawns include:
- Fast installation
- Ready to use immediately
- Fully grown grass with fewer weeds
- Resistance to disease
- No mess and mud during installation
Sod is more expensive than hydroseeded lawns, but its numerous benefits make it worthwhile for people that want an instant lawn.
Lawn Installation Work ProcessRegardless of whether you want a hydroseeded or sod lawn, it is important that you hire experts like us for the job. We have vast expertise in installing both these types of lawns. This is the work process we follow:
- Our team of experts will survey the available space
- They will create a detailed quote, after discussing your specific requirements.
- Once you have approved the quote, we will handle the job to your 100% satisfaction.
- We use the best-quality seed and sod in our work.
- Our team will also ensure that the ground is graded well
- They will check the right irrigation system and drainage before starting the installation work.
High Quality LawnsThis attention to detail and meticulous work approach goes a long way in ensuring that you get resilient lawn spaces that will add to the beauty and value of your property. We provide tailored solutions and ensure that you get the kind of lawn spaces you envisioned.
We look forward to working on your next sod lawn installation or upgrade project. For any more information or to discuss the details of your requirement, feel free to contact Perfect Creations Landscape & Hardscape, LLC at 978-886-3941 or send us your queries through this Contact Us form and we will revert shortly.